Kobe lost his tooth yesterday and looks so silly with it gone. He said he can't say his favorite word right which is Transformers. I'll post a pic soon. So these past few days have been so rough on me, I seriously feel that food and drink is my enemy right now because every time I eat or drink something I'm hoping and praying that I don't throw it up.
I am now going into the hospital 2 times a day for iv's to see if we can turn this around but so far not much luck and last night was horrible, it's sad when you learn what you can and can't eat for sake of it coming up easier or tasting bad. I have lost about 20lbs now and not the way I wanted too either. I would rather have lost it working out and eating healthy, how do these bulimic girls do it.Hopefully this weekend will be good and will go by fast. I'm counting on week sixteen to hope that this passes. Next Wednesday I have 3 doc's appointments back to back and will see the high risk doctor and the ultrasound tec and then my ob wow so i'll keep you posted k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment