Here is my belly pic at 20 weeks and I'm measuring at 31wks. The bruises are from the heprin.
Now i'll post the gender pics and some cute one's
This is Eden there is an arrow pointing at 3 white lines. Hehehe
This is Noah and he is proud to show off his parts!

Here is Talon another boy for sure.
We are so glad to have 2 boys and a 1 girl. I'm so glad that i've come this far and am now 22 and a half weeks because it has been the most hardest thing i've ever had to do. Here's one more pic that almost makes me sick to look at because this has been my life for the past 4 months. But definately worth it!
Here is all 3 together. 2 heads and 1 pair of feet. I love this pic of the Triplets






3 comments:
WOW. That is awesome and I feel for you sitting in the chair...bleh.
What a fun trip to sunny st. George. Looks like a lot of fun! I love that ultrasound picture. So cute! Man your poor little belly with all those bruises. Let Ariel and Kobe come play soon!
How fun!! Are you stressing or super excited?? UGH the IV..I went twice in just a few weeks and the doc said if I had to go one more time he was putting me on home IV..ICK!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!! Let me know if you need anything..we're just a neighborhood away! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey
Post a Comment