I had a crazy birthday to start. I went to my doc's office because I was not feeling Eden move and it was scaring me and so they did an ultrasound and check all three babies and their placenta's and fluid to make sure that they were okay which they were. Mothers just get instincts for some reason. After that we went to a doc appointment for Kobe because he was complaining that his ear hurt really bad and for him to say anything about being sick I know its bad and sure enough he had an ear infection so he was put on antibiotics and the next day he was much better. After that, the day just got better. I got to go to Blue Hashi with friends and family and then to Jakers with Dereck.
In the Hill family we like to joke and say that our birthdays last for the whole week and all we do is party! We did a Sunday birthday dinner too!
We all had a blast even the kiddo's
2 comments:
Girl you make 30 look fun and fabulous! Did I tell you how much I love your new doo? It is so super cute!
Happy Birthday! You really are to cute! I had no idea you were turning 30! You look Fab!
Post a Comment