Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ariels turn

Poor Ariel she is struggling lately and I swear she knows something is about to happen and she has been acting out lately so yesterday I took her to her favorite place and i'm sure you guessed it Mcdonalds yuck I don't know why kids love it so much it's probably because of the toy and then we went to the dollar store and I let her choose a toy and a treat and then we came back and had mommy and Ariel time watching a movie of her choice. I hope this helps here know that she is loved just as much. Kobe is pretty good with the changes and I think boys just go with the flow compared to girls. We are so stubborn.
   Ariel has been in gymnastics this past year and totally loves it and I think that this was a good thing to keep her in so that it keeps her mind off of things. Here is some cute pics of her in class!






4 comments:

Larsen said...

what good parents you two are. it has been fun to see the progression of your little family.

kyle

amy said...

These girls just need extra loving. I had 3 and all 3 are so different. My son just seem to go with the flow. But i wouldn't change any of them for anything. It is not always easy. Just hang in there you are doing a great job.

The Yeager Family said...

I'm glad she's been able to keep going in gymnastics, that is probably helping a lot. They just don't like their little word getting rocked.
You have good mommy instincts! Usually some one on one time is just what they need.

Anonymous said...

OOOOH FUN! And her teacher is Hot!! He he I'm just glad she loves it. You're such a good mom!