Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here comes our lil Blessings!

So having one baby was easy since we knew how to do that and then we added another and that wasn't so bad and then we brought home the 3rd and let the fun begin. When we brought the babies home we were so nervous due to Kobe being sick and Ariel throwing up but they still had us bring them home and keep them in their room away from everyone and masks were to be used and lots and lots of hand sanitizer! 
Here is Kobe with Eden first one home

Here's Talon on his 1st ride home
Here's our car load of all three babies in the middle seat and 2 in the back. Yep thats 5 carseats total and we have a full load! Next is a pic of all three lil ones

Sometimes I sit and wonder why heavenly father has blessed us with so many children. They are all so good! Kobe and Ariel love to help out with the babies and I don't know what I would do without their help. The babies are also very good babies and all I can say is thanks to the Nicu for the strict schedule because without that we would be in trouble.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!! You two are incredible. Your attitudes are inspiring! You have adorable children, thanks for sharing them with a fellow blog mom!

Camille said...

You are an amazing momma! I love your new blog posts.

Shea said...

Tasha..I check your blog weekly! I was so excited to see new posts. You are so blessed with such a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the updates! I just get all choked up knowing that these three little babies are so blessed to have you two as parents. You guys are amazing and those three little ones are amazing. And very very cute!

Emily said...

I totally blog stalked you guys from Tara Bake's blog, but I had to tell you your babies are so cute and you are amazing to handle three at once. Congrats!

STRATTON FAMILY said...

They are so adorable. You are doing so good. Your amazing.

Kelly and Jessica's family said...

hope that everything is going well for you guys. Have your triplets started teething yet? Ours have! it sure gets stretched out when it is three times as many kids.