http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12NX8IEPCw
This is me preggo with the triplets and almost at the end. My belly was stretched to the max and I still had bruising from my heprin shots in my belly. The stretch marks hurt so bad and they are all over. I never had any with my last two kids. Moving on the left is Eden and Talon is on the right. Poor Noah is on the bottom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-I3j9y3vUs
This video was of us headed to the hospital ready to bring these precious babies into the world. We were all so excited and nervous.This is me preggo with the triplets and almost at the end. My belly was stretched to the max and I still had bruising from my heprin shots in my belly. The stretch marks hurt so bad and they are all over. I never had any with my last two kids. Moving on the left is Eden and Talon is on the right. Poor Noah is on the bottom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-I3j9y3vUs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ1wTZOu5RI
Here is Dereck and me in labor and delivery with my parents waiting for the c-section.
So here is some of the last pics right before I had the babies! I was suppose to have the babies on Friday the 21st of May but I couldn't stand it any longer I hadn't slept in a long time and definately couldn't breath and worst of all my heart started doing weird fluttery stuff and was just plane miserable and emotional and had come to my sanitys end and so we called Dr. Leavitt and told him my issues and he said to come in Monday May 17 and we would get ready to deliver them at 5:30 pm that night so we went in and I still hadn't dilated or anything at 35 and a half weeks and so we were going to do a c-section. We had called my sis in law and she agreed to take Kobe and Ariel for us for the night and then we went to the hospital at like 4pm. By this time I was ready and not afraid at all of the c-section I just wanted them here and safely.The only part that scared me was the laying flat on the operating table due to the lack of air because of all the weight from the babies but they reasurred me it was going to be quick!
These are the pics right before going to the hospital
Wow I look huge and I started getting stretch marks and they are bad!
Here is Dereck and I at the hospital and I have my iv's in and they gave me a warm gown with warm air puffing threw it so I don't get cold and i also had to have my own memory foam pillow and I felt ready to go
Here I am with my awsome mom and dad who drove up for the special day from st. george and had to drive back home then next day!
Here is my McDreamy all scrubbed out and ready! He looks so dang hot to me right here.
What a lovely pair on a special day!
2 comments:
GOLLY~~~ I am so so so excited to get a post on your blog! I have looked for an update everyday since the babies got here! But.... I know you ARE BUSY!!! CONGRATS. I am so happy for you guys! Cant wait to see a pic of the babies now!!! Take Care!
What a great post. You are amazing girl, growing those 3 sweet beautiful babies. :)
Post a Comment