So I have always wanted a new professional camera and after much research and checking pricing I found the one I wanted at Perfect Light store in Idaho Falls it's a Nikon D5000 and I absolutely love it. I of course don't know much about them but am taking some classed to get off the good ole auto mode! Here is some of my beginner pics.
Noah, Eden, and Talon
Kobe my little model! He's such a good looking boy
Cute Ariel loves to pose and take pictures.
Mister Noah looking so sophisticated. Love it
Cute Lil Eden
Good looking Talon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are going to love it! That is the one that I have and it is so user friendly! It takes such great pictures to. If you ever have any questions let me know. Love the pics by the way...to cute!
I love NIkon too!
Glad to see you blog hasn't fallen completely off the list of things to do for you!
YOu're such a great mom, and I am amazed at all you get done with those three sweeties!
Post a Comment