Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Procrastination!

I totally wanted to keep my blog going strong especially since our life with triplets and five kids have changed so much. For the better of course so I am going to do a quick up date of our lives

This is our official announcement! They look so stinkin cute here and are finally asleep even though 2 of the 3 neede pacifiers.


My good friend Adlena came over to my house and asked me if she could take their pics and since we didn't get hardly any of them little I love this shot because they were all so tiny


These are some cute pics I took of the babies.

Daddy was trying to multitask here with Eden strapped on. She is always so fussy to the point she always needed to be held and we swear she was born spoiled rotten just like another little girl hiding in the fridge. hehehe
So at night we would swaddle all the babies and put them in the crib together side by side and they would sleep so good. If I knew everything I know know with these babies I would have done it with my other too kids and life would have been a little easier especially with little miss Ariel.
I will be posting some more pics and videos of the family and babies trying to get caught up to their current age

No comments: