Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter

Since I haven't kept up very well I 'll try to do some catch up. We had a fun Easter here at home. The kids woke up so early we told them to go back to bed because it was way to early. When 7am came around we finally got up and went to go on our easter hunt for baskets and this is what we found!

Here is Ariel on an Easter egg hunt at the Church
Some more of the kids
Now everyone has to have some embarasing picks when they were young and here it is with underwear on their head! I had the same pic when I was young and think it is totally funny
They did this all by themselves and came and showed mom and dad and we just busted up laughing

1 comment:

Larsen said...

Glad you had a great Easter!