Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Babies update

The Triplets are all doing just fine and growing well! They weigh about 4 lbs from what they can tell. I have been getting so frustrated because I keep getting told all of these dates of when I'm going to deliver and I just ball because it's already so uncomfortable and don't think I can make it any longer with no sleep and being so out of breath and big. Originally my doc said 34 wks and I should have had him write it down because now they are saying 36 to 37 wks which is practically like a newborn but here I am carrying three ooh it's so mean! Here are some preggo pics. Normally triplets are born 28 to 32 wks.


4 comments:

Lara said...

You look amazing. I know how the waiting game feels. They did the same thing with Lucie and I only had one so I can't even imagine what you are going through with three! Good luck and if you need anything seriously let me know. I'd be happy to take the kids to play or pick you up something if you need it!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

You look so TINY Tasha! Sorry to hear your delivery date got moved back, but hopefully that'll prevent them from being in the hospital for too long! Let me know when you need ANYTHING! I'm happy to help out!

Larsen said...

In that first photo, it appears that you are wearing REGULAR jeans.

I am sure you are feeling way to pregnant though, way to much, I am sure. We are thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure there are three babies in there? absoultely tiny !! You are doing such a great thing by hanging in there and enduring it all! They are going to be so healthy!! Just a little bit longer!!! Take Care! We are awaiting the news! Love ya!