How funny that my kids are now learning to skate when it was just me a few years ago. Well not a few years but I remember how fun and cool it was. Kobe got to try on rollerblades and Ariel on skates and they bolth weren't sure at first but they stuck it out and loved it. They said that they want to do that for their birthdays. We'll have to plan to go sometime in the summer and invite everyone. Here is some awsome pics
Here is Kobe wiping out
Here is Ariel and Grandma Hill
3 comments:
So fun! I found your blog it is Super cute!
You are doing so good Tasha, I can't even imagine how uncomfortable you are. Those babies are going to be so healthy. Can't wait to see them. Good luck and if you need ANYTHING let me know.
Looks like so much fun! I have to take the kids.
Hang in there girl. You are so awesome! You can make it! You rock the triplet pregnancy!
We have been so sick but we are starting to feel better how about a play date with the kids? I will call you!
Skate world in IF?? I should take my kids.
Post a Comment